Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Joke of the Day.

Studying for French has got my brain fried, like French fries ;D

Lame, I know. This is what happens after hours and hours and hours of studying in a different language.

Despite what everyone says, I don't think I'm that good at French. I'm just good at memorizing. And, did I mention I'm a native Spanish speaker? Definitely a plus, since the 2 languages are very similar.

(Fact: My professor tells us to think in French. Usually I'm thinking in Spanish --> French.)

If I was as good at French as people take me to be, I wouldn't be killing my brain cells right now with memorization. After Friday, most of this will have taken the Exit door out of my brain, I pinky promise.

But, hopefully, all this French will come in handy one day...in Paris :)

Photobucket

I can dream, right? Oh, but, I'm a believer!

Au revoir!

No comments: