Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh, hello Saturday!

It's officially Saturday now, 4:45 a.m. to be exact, although MY Friday has yet to end.

Photobucket

Another of Pablo and I's adventures :D
First, we went rock-climbing! It was our first time and a lot of fun! It was hard and sweaty, too. LOL. I mastered the easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy wall. The beginner's one, haha, but that's as far as I got. There's this  one other wall I kept trying to master, but couldn't! Maybe next time ;)

Even though I know I can't fall fall, I refuse to look down. Because I know if I do, I won't be able to go any farther. Like, I can climb and climb and not really know how high I am, but once I know...oh my. Lol.

Photobucket

Afterward, we went to 59 Diner (our first time there, too) and yum yum. I had french toast with bacon slices. :P 

Photobucket

Anyway
A real (and decent) outfit post is long overdue. Sorry to keep you waiting :/

Photobucket

I know I just wore these tights, but last time I wore them on a whim-->I had been wearing my black sheer tights, but, as the temperature got higher throughout the day, I looked to these diamond fishnet tights for a little more room to breathe. Todayyy, I created my outfit around them. :) Because I know you care about all this. LOL

Photobucket

By the way, yes, I changed into jeans to go rock-climbing...but I think next time I'll opt for my leggings ;)

Photobucket

Also, lately I have been having a bad-hair day. Everyday. -_- I guess I need to stop air-drying my hair and go back to blow-drying it. Blah.

Photobucket

So, did today's outfit seem familiar to you? Did it, huh? It looks like it's just a reincarnation of this one. :D So...which one do you like better? Vote!

Photobucket




Well guys, thank you so much for reading and voting ;)
And, now, I really should go to bed. Don't ask me what time it is :O

What I was wearing:
White tank: Miley Cyrus & Max Azria via Walmart
Black skirt: Charlotte Russe
Brown belt: F21
Black diamond fishnet tights: 579
Black shoes: Payless
Black glasses necklace: F21
Brown watch: Disney

Later! ♥

8 comments:

maggeygrace said...

Hehe I love rockclimbing!! My darling and I go every so often, but we've been doing it for a while :P. It's fun isn't it?? It's a fun date, for sure!

Cute outfit- I love the tights so much!! They add so much personality and texture to the whole outfit:)

have a good saturday!

itswhatwewant said...

oh you just made me miss rockclimbing terribly :( on a brighter note, i love ur tights! but i love the other look as well, it's so hard to choose :p

S + Y said...

Hi Erika!!! So nice to meet you! Thank you so much for following our blog. :)

Your blog is so cute!!!! And I love your style. I'm a total sucker for bargain finds and I'm so jealous you scored that Miley Cyrus &Max Azria tank at Walmart! Here in Canada they don't sell those... at least not in the Wal-Marts I've been to!

Love love love those tights and the shoes are precious!

xoxo
-Sandy

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hayhay!
How are you? It's my first time on your blog and I really like it! Can you check mine too? Maybe we can follow eachother! Let me know!

Love, Cindy

Nikita A said...

Hey... There's a blog game going on and you have to tag a few people when you play. You're one of the few I've tagged in my post. Check it out and play along! It's not very difficult! Thanks!! :)

http://infinitedreamzzz.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-blog-post.html

Under Urooba's Umbrella! said...

Acck! Love your tights!
Tights with intriguing patterns---err, intrigue me!
You've got such cute style--I like!
I'll be following yooooooou.


EEEK, glad you like my humble abode on the internet, lol.

love, love!
~urooba

Kaitlin Elizabeth said...

I love this outfit! And those tights are awesome, I love 'em. And I totally feel you on the bad hair day everyday thing, I'm way to lazy to blowdry and straighten my hair so it looks like crap everyday.. and I work in a hair salon. Not a good idea haha..

Erin Kim said...

I love your leggings! your outfits are so pretty. :)