Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shopaholic
Yesterday was a pretty successful day. (Lots of shopping = success.) My sister and I hit some thrift shops downtown. We had never really been to them before, so it was all pretty experimental. Overall, they were aight. And, since we stopped at Buffalo Exchange first (my first time ever being there, btw), we kept comparing all the others to BE and they didn't compare. Most were too pricey for too little.

About my introductory experience with Buffalo Exchange...I loved it! The prices are pretty high (for a kid on  a budget), but it's understandable since their clothes are fashion forward, brand name, in good condition, etc. It's just since it's a resale shop, I assumed they would be lower. I liked it though and would LOVE to go back, just with a little more money in my pocket.

I saw some lovely floral glasses that I wanted, but didn't end up getting. I figure I can probably get them cheaper at F21. But, realistically, I shouldn't even bother since I wear prescribed glasses 8)

At the end of the trip, I ended up with some new wedges from Buffalo Exchange (originally from Target). They are fabulous and I can't wait to show them off! We also stopped by a Goodwill and I got some green knee high socks and a floral scarf that matches.

Later, Pablo and I made a quick stop at the mall to make a return. We stopped by Payless and Pablo shot this video of me shopping. I'm so indecisive, I picked up so many different shoes and didn't even end up buying any! Haha. Story of my life.

And Pablo being impatient, also story of my life. Lol..

I completely forgot about him shooting, and I figured he would delete it since it's a pretty pointless video, but he didn't. I watched it for the first time today and was like hahaha I picked up so many shoes...I'm gonna post it on my blog! So, enjoy!

Video outfit post, perhaps? ;)
Everything I'm wearing is F21. Typical.



I just watched it again and am thinking I should've gotten those gray pointy flats! Also, notice how I am easily distracted..

4 comments:

SC said...

LOL

haha I love it (:

Kaitlin Elizabeth said...

hahhaha, that's so funny! this is exactly like me shopping, i get so distracted by everything around me it's overwhelming haha.

and Rebecca is about a young girl who marries an older man who's a widower and moves to his big house out in England and everyone there is still obsessed with his ex-wife Rebecca who died and it's just about her uncovering the mystery of her death and everything. it's really, really good! if you like to read, you'd really like it

Texan after UAE said...

You tube hasn't worked over here in a while, like a week. UGH! Anyways, looks like y'all had fun! from what I can see in the beginning. LOL

Texan after UAE said...

Y'all are sooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!! together! LOL He sounds like my hubby when we whip out shopping! My daughter and I think you're so cute!!!! Loved the shoes!!! and we do have a payless, too! woo hooo!