Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Christmas with a Twist.

Okay, so technically Christmas is over. But, work is still in holiday mode with customers anxious to spend their Christmas gift cards. Busy, busy, busy.

Anyway, this is what I wore to work, and, sad to say, my sheer tights didn't make it through their first day after a snag quickly turned into a hole :(



About my outfit, I love it, love it, love it! The skirt was a Christmas gift from my sister after I told her I wanted a red skirt :)

The shirt, which coincidentally matched my skirt, was a gift from my mom.

A day later and I was wearing it all!

Shirt: Miley Cyrus & Max Azria for Walmart
Skirt: Forever 21; part of a Twist collection
Black sheer tights: Walmart
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

Cheyne said...

I adore adore adore this skirt!

:D