Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bonjour! I shall warn you that these are some old-ish pictures. They are from last Friday, my last day at work back home.

I didn't want to come back to school, but can't lie: I am absolutely in love with all my 4 classes. By the way, I am taking College Writing (ahem, English), French IV (yes, I have English and French back to back), Introduction to Statistics (after an hour-ish break), and Social Patterns and Processes (Sociology). Aah, fancy names.

So college life is grand, except for I miss my hun to tears almost every night. My family, as well. I've been thinking about transferring closer to home, but know that THAT would also break my heart. I walk around here in such awe of what a grand university I am attending and the fabulosity (made-up word, yea) of all my classes and professors. And I'm starting to figure that this being my first year away from home will, of course, result in homesickness.

Anyway, gosh do I love to ramble when this is supposed to be a fashion-oriented blog! Here ya go (sorry for the irrelevant pictures):


 
 
 Above is the lovely lady Madeleine. Yep, she's dressed as Madeline, the little French girl :D
 
 
 
 
I just posted all of them. For the heck of it, ya know?  Hope you don't mind.

Anyway outfit details:
Black and white striped turtleneck: Random
Black faux leather jacket: Miley Cyrus & Max Azria for Walmart
Black scarf: Christmas gift
Skinny jeans: Wet Seal
Black belt: Hot Topic
Black purse: Walmart

Au revoir! ;)

P.S. Do you like my haircut? I do :D