Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Eye Candy

Sorry for the lack of updating...I've been in nothing but shorts and tees this Spring Break :p

Today, my mom sent my boyfriend and I to Walmart to pick up her medicine, but we ended up spending almost 2 HOURS there looking through magazines. We looked something like this:

Photobucket
 Image from here.

Haha, that's NOT us. But, it's funny how the picture's caption on the website says "Teenage couple reading magazines in store." It's funny because my boyfriend and I are definitely guilty of doing this too often. Ahem, my apologies to any Walmart customers who might be bothered by 2 teenagers hogging magazine aisle space.

Then, we bought 50¢ candy. Haha. Today was great. The weather was lovely.

 And, just in case you're wondering...this is what my boyfriend and I look like...NOT-hogging-aisle-space-reading-magazines-at-Walmart, but the complete opposite, all-dressed-up-at-Prom-last-year ;D Not the best picture, but you get the idea, right?

Photobucket

Also, after doing some long-avoided laundry, I rediscovered a lot of spring/summer clothes I am so so eager to wear! Actually, most of it are skirts and dresses I need to have dry-cleaned :/ 

P.S. Sorry if I disappointed those of you looking for eye candy...BUT you can find some in magazines at Walmart, I bet! ;)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Until tomorrow! <3

1 comment:

Texan after UAE said...

I've been guilty of that. But, every month I go to the book store and buy 100 Dirhams worth of magazines!!!! I love'em!

nice looking couple!