Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey guys :)

I've been MIA for ages now, huh? I come and go so quickly...I'm such a bad blogger :/ Lol.
I have been Tumblin' along though...check out my Tumblr if you would like :D And don't you go calling me a traitor! Haha...

Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

I guess I've got some explaining to do...well, forever ago my camera stopped working. That was right around the same time I started my job at a doctor's office where I have to wear scrubs on a daily basis :| And finally, to top things off...my boyfriend/my photographer is currently in boot camp for the United States Marine Corps. As you can see, all odds have been against me...it's like the universe just doesn't want me to blog! Haha. Well, I finally got around to buying a new camera...and here it goes in action :) And, since I don't have my fancy photographer to drag me around to pretty spots outside, this is in my room. Yup. Nothin' fancy for now. Hopefully I'll get around to buying a tripod soon and get the guts to step outside with it! Ha. Well, since I ain't got nothin' fancy I resorted to Picnik to add a little somethin' somethin' to my photo.

No, I didn't wear this today. I was just messing around with my camera and some clothes I haven't gotten around to wearing. New Abercrombie pink shorts. F21 top. And F21 "j'adore" two-finger ring. I love my French ♥

Well, I'm ending my novel here. Thank you for reading & commenting, even when I'm such a bad blogger! :D

10 comments:

maggeygrace said...

Ive missed you <3

oldie goldie said...

you've been away from my blog too :(

lol...

good to see you back!

Jessica said...

Love the pink shorts! :)

Sarah said...

love the outfit!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Cheyne said...

Aw cute little pink shorts.
I've missed your posts, and just FYI, buying a tripod was one of the smartest things I've done!

Cheyne.

El'Aundra Dolce said...

Hey!!! So I saw your Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
♥ Elle

Anna said...

AHHH! so adorable! The top, the shorts, your writing, hahaha. I do hope to see more posts soon :)

augustalolita said...

adorable outfit!! i really love the pink shorts & cute bow top!! and great photo :)

Elaine said...

So cute. Love the bow top!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for following my blog. You are very pretty and those shorts absolutely rock!