Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hi! I've missed blogging so so much! Sorry for being absent! I'm working 11-5 and guess whattttt. I have to wear scrubs! Eww!! Hahaha...so that dilemma explains my absence. I'm also in between a broken camera and a new one. But once I get it, screw my wearing-scrubs-11-to-5 dilemma, I'll be back for good! I plan on buying a tripod, too...yay yay yay. For now, I promise I'll be stopping by on the weekends (no scrubs, yes!) and I'll be reading your blogs, of course.

Sorry for not commenting back either, but thank you so so much for stopping by and leaving love! I will be returning the favor. Welcome new followers and see you all soon! ;)

8 comments:

Nikki said...

I love your header!:)

maggeygrace said...

I misssss your posts!

Sybil said...

just stumbled upon your blog now.. i think you look great!!

looking forward to you upcoming posts! :D

Laura said...

I discover your blog today...I like it...

Unknown said...

miss your posts.


xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I loathe wearing scrubs before. I was sooo happy with my job coz I can be a nurse and wear heels! nothing can be cooler than that, i thought. but now, I sick and tired of having nothing to wear. lol. have fun with life!

x,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

PS: My friend and I started a new blog about NYC. There's so much more about this city beyond Carrie Bradshaw's Manolos. You might wanna visit this blog too (and feel free to follow!) :)
http://everythingnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/

Under Urooba's Umbrella! said...

come back!
gah...

Ilenia said...

your blog is so lovely! cute and original! and you seems so nice, so happy! ;)
follow me on bloglovin at dressapple.blogspot.co,