Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hi! I know it's been forever and a day since I last posted...let alone visited any of you...my apologies...but I'm back for the time being :D This is a super quick post...but it will be followed by another sooon :) I want to say thank you and welcome to my new followers who have been so kind as to join the Dear Dear Closet, crew even after my disappearance :P Thank you to my oldies whom I adore...thank you for reading and stopping by with your dear love...I loveeeee your comments (I have read them all!) and have yet to comment back. I'm trying to get back on track...so thank you thank you for being oh so patient avec moi :)

Not really an outfit post, but these are from the beach this weekend. Enjoy :)

Photobucket

Me with my Crocs. I use these any time I'm going near water! So not stylish, but so good to me! :P

Photobucket

I'm wearing a random bikini, a random dress, and my lovely F21 hat :D alongside my sister :D
I'll be back sooon w/another, longer post!! ♥

1 comment:

Cheyne said...

Eeeeek, I love how pretty the beach looks! And lovely party photos. (:

Cheyne.